Monday, December 9, 2013

Jokes for Children

                Jokes for Kids

1

   The kid asks to his mother, “Mom, why you are using the cream in your face?”

Mom: I will look beautiful if I use this in my face.

Son: If it is right, then the shop-keeper cheats you. Because, it is not working.


2

Boy: Mom, today the teacher beat me for something that I didn't do.

Mother: That's very bad of your teacher. What was it that you didn't do? 

Boy: The homework.



3

   The journalist is talking with an actress for an exclusive interview.

Journalist: Please tell me madam, how old are you?

Actress: Twenty years.

Journalist: What you are saying, your mother said that you are twenty five years old.

Actress: My mom is right, but I can count the numbers since I was five years old.

4

   A man was traveled on a ship. Then the passenger ask to the sailor, “From how many days, you are working on the ship?”

The sailor replies, “I am working in this ship from my childhood. My father, my grandfather, my great-grandfather were also worked in the ships and they died in the ships.”

The passenger: What!! Then you should not join in this profession.

The sailor: Sir, how is your father and grandfather died?

The passenger: Why? They died in our home and they were in their bed when they died.

The sailor: In that case, you should not sleep in your bed!!


5

   One day in the class, the teacher was giving lesson to his student about the Oxygen gas.

The teacher: The Oxygen is a very important gas and all the animals including human can’t leave without it. This gas was invented in 1773.

Then suddenly, one of the students stands up and asked the teacher, “Sir, how a man can leave without the Oxygen, before it invented?”




If you want to read more Jokes...   Click Here





No comments:

Post a Comment