Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jokes for the Kids

        Funny Jokes for the Children

1.   Teacher : What is the strongest animal?
     Student : A snail. He carries his house on his back!




2.   Mom : "What are you drawing ,honey?"
     Son : "I am drawing a picture of God."  
             Mom : "But no one knows what God looks like."
     Son : "They will when I'm finished with this."




3.   Doctor to a rich man: Do you prefer a local anesthesia? 
     Rich man: I would rather prefer an imported one.



4.   Two deaf men are talking-
     Man 1: After buying this new hearing aid, I am able to hear something two blocks away.
     Man 2: Cool, how much did it cost?
     Man 1: The time is three past ten.




5.   Wife to her Husband: Wake up. Some thieves have broken into our house. I think they are now eating the food I made last night.
     Husband to his Wife: Oh! It is fantastic. Call  the ambulance after little a while.






If you want to read more Funny Jokes...   Click Here





No comments:

Post a Comment